Work With Us
Your journey starts here.
The Lift Bar Medspa in Brannon Crossing, Nicholasville, KY, is seeking an experienced (1-2 years) Nurse Practitioner with endocrinology, functional medicine, Medical Medical Aesthetics, Medical Weight Loss, GYN and/or, Hormone replacement therapy experience, including; treatment with hormone pellets. This part-time position will lead to a full-time job in the future applicant must be available 2 days per week at a minimum.
- Fully licensed APRN (certified nurse practitioners), licensed in Kentucky with NPI/DEA for prescribing patients.
- Previous experience in Hormones, Functional Medicine, Endocrinology, OB/GYN, Medical Spa, Dermatology, Weight Loss Clinic, or Plastic Surgery.
- Applicant must maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance.
- Applicant must be committed to being a team player.
- Examine both Male and Female patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Complete required documentation and written follow up
- Make diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Chart review and preparation before the patient clinical visit
- Prescribe therapy or medication
- Order and interpret diagnostic test results
- Perform patient education and counseling when appropriate
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens
- Provide timely responses to patient inquiries
- Complete assigned training and education
- Maintain confidentiality as it complies with HIPAA and practice guidelines
- Attends all company meetings and assists in events related to the clinic
- Communicates effectively with physicians, co-workers, and patients
- Pay: up to $50/Hour depending on experience
- Continuing education credits
- Malpractice insurance
- No weekends
- Bonus pay
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please do not apply if you do not have any experience with medical weight loss and hormone replacement.